Descripción & Documentación
Advanced DNA separation
The MupidTM-One Electrophoresis system is one of the most convenient DNA separation systems on the market. It has many novel features including a separated power supply, a simple buffer drainage system, support for multi-channel pipettes, and seven output voltage settings (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100 and 135 V) as well as a timer function for delivering the perfect run every time.
Everything you need for a perfect gel!
The MupidTM-One comes with the Gel casting set standard (Cat.No. ON-MS). This casting set includes 4 combs, which can be used from both sides (13 wells and 26 wells). Furthermore, this set comes with different gel trays: Two gel trays small (S) for the preparation of mini gels and one gel tray large (L) for larger gels. The optional gel casting set GM-HR include 2 large combs and two different gel trays: Four gel trays mini and two gel trays small (S).
What makes this gel electrophoresis system so popular?
The MupidTM-One gel trays are heat resistant: By using a novel polymeric material (PPHOX), gel solution up to 100°C can be poured into the tray without turning milky or brittle. The clean up of the used gel trays can be performed with boiling water.
What makes this system so easy-to-use?
The power controller of the MupidTM electrophoresis system is easy to use. Seven conventional voltages (18, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100 and 135 V) are available. The peak voltage is constant (140 V) and output level changes through pulse control. A timer with an alarm function is included. All parameters of the last run are memorised and automatically saved. The power controller can be disconnected easily. Therefore, the chamber is safe and easy to clean up.
Watch your electrophoresis in real time with the optional Mupid™-ONE LED Illuminator
The MUPID™-One LED Illuminator (Cat. No.: MU4) allows the visualization and detection of DNA fragments during the run using safe Blue LEDs. The illuminator substitutes the Mupid lid and includes an orange coloured filter to allow you easily check the results without wearing goggles.
- Overall Dimensions: 183 mm (w) x 59 mm (H) x 162 mm (L)
- Material: PPHOX
- Buffer Solution Volume: Approx. 270 - 320 ml
- Multi-Sample: Multichannel pipette compatible
- Overall Dimensions: 197 mm (w) x 38 mm (H) x 170 mm (L)
- Safety interlock system: Without the lid, main power can not be operated
- Overall Dimensions: 75 mm (w) x 62 mm (H) x 170 mm (L)
- Weight: 410 g
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V (Internationally compatible, 50/60 Hz)
- Output Voltage: 18 V, 25 V, 35 V, 50 V, 70 V, 100 V and 135 V.
- Timer: Can be set between 0 and 99 min. and cont. mode. Temporary shutdown supported
- Memory function: Automatic memory (the last used V & T)
- Overall dimensions small tray: 130 mm (w) x 16,5 mm (H) x 59,5 mm (L)
- Overall dimensions large tray: 130 mm (w) x 24 mm (H) x 122 mm (L)
- Quantity: 2 small gel trays and 1 large gel tray
- Number of wells: 13 or 26
- Spacing: 13 wells: 9 mm; 26 wells: 4.5 mm
- Quantity of combs: 4 (up to 104 wells per gel)
- Material: Heat resistant material (up to 100 °C)
- Multi- sample suitable Get straight bands - always All accessories included Easy to clean Lift with safety feature Perfect handling
- Categoría de Producto:
- Pequeños aparatos
- Subcategoría de Producto:
- Cubetas electroforesis
- Temperatura Envío:
- Temperatura Almacenaje:
- Disponible bajo pedido