Descripción & Documentación
At the heart of the Ultracycler series instruments lie 6 fully independant sets of peltiers, 3 temperature sensors and control electronics. This powerful and reliable thermal engine is capable of delivering high ramp rates of averagely of 5 °C per second with our standard low thermal mass composite alloy block whilst maintaining a long peltier life and low well to well temperature variaton. The UltraCycler is available with and without the gradient function
The Gradient Advantage
The gradient function allows you to optimise your reactions. Discover the best annealing temperature over a range of 24 °C.
The block system is designed for the use of 96 individual PCR tubes (0.2 ml), 12 PCR 8-well strips (0.2 ml) or 96-well PCR plates (0.2 ml). UltraCycler combines the latest electronics and peltier technology with unusually high operating comfort.
Powerful Thermal Engine
A precision composite alloy block with low mass and high thermal conductivity provides excellent ramp rates, long peltier life and low well to well temperature variation.
Heating/ Cooling rate is 5 °C/sec typical heat & cool between denat & anneal (block)
Heated Lid Evaporation Control
The UltraCycler employs an applied pressure heated lid design to keep the air contained within the tube hotter than the reaction volume. This causes any evaporation to condense back into the cooler reaction liquid, thereby eliminating the need for an oil or wax condensation overlay.
Boasting a footprint of only 18 x 28.5 x 19 cm (W x D x H), the UltraCycler is designed to save valuable bench space within the laboratory. Weighing in at just 5.5 kg, this machine is also highly portable for the ever-changing laboratory environment.
Touch Screen Graphical User Interface
A high performance graphical processor with large 7 inch, vivid color touch screen display allows for easy run setup and monitoring. The powerful yet intuitive software makes creation of even the most complex of thermal profiles a breeze. Free software upgrades are provided to keep your instrument up to date with the latest features and developments.
A front USB port allows for fast, easy file transfer to USB memory stick enabling the sharing of thermal profiles between instruments and users. The use of a USB mouse is also supported.
- Technology High performance active heating and cooling using 6 quality peltier elements with 3 temperature sensors
- Temperature range 4 °C – 99 °C
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.5 °C over full range, typically < ±0.1 °C at 60 °C
- Uniformity ±0.3 °C, 30 seconds after target (range 40 °C – 90 °C), typically < ±0.1 °C at 60 °C
- Temperature Resolution 0,1 °C increments
- Heating/Cooling rate 5 °C/sec typical heat & cool between denat & anneal (block)
- Well Configuration 96-well block supporting: 0.2 mL tubes or strip tubes with flat or domed caps;
- 96-well high-or low skirt plates with strip caps, adhesive cover, or oil overlay
- Condensation Control Automatic utilising applied pressure heated lid
- Heated Lid Temperature Range 60 °C – 115 °C
- Dimensions 180 x 285 x 190 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 5,5 kg
- Electrical 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- External Connectivity Interface USB interface to Windows based PC
- USB host port – file transfer to and from USB memory stick – mouse/keyboard connection – printer (potential future software release)
- Display 7-inch Widescreen Colour Touch Display
- Software Supplied with unlimited user licenses
- Free upgrades available
- Internal memory 256 MB, enough for 10,000+ saved profiles
- Functionality 24 °C Temperature gradient, Touch Down/Up, Long Range, Program
- Pauses, Temperature Graphing, On-screen Help, User Accounts, Profile Load and Saving,
- Manual Mode, USB File Transfer, Post run reporting, Auto restart and more
- Included Accesories Power Cable, User Manual (downloadable PDF), Touch Screen Stylus
- Live Graphing Gives vivid feedback of the thermal activity. Enables the user to set the block to a specific temperature quickly without creating a thermal profile
- Manual Control This function is useful for incubating reactions such as DNA digestion or ligation
- QuickStart ALBERT Enables the user to configure easy to moderate complexity profiles in just moments
- USB Connectivity Front access USB host port enables file transfer between units using an ordinary USB memory stick. Also supports the use of a mouse
- User Accounts Enables easy separation and organization of user thermal run profiles. Many thousands of profiles may be stored in the large internal 256mb+ memory
- Pause The ‘Pause’ feature allows the user to pause the profile at any number of pre-programmed points while emitting an alert beep
- Long Range Enables the time of a particular cycling step to be automatically increased or decreased by a preset amount over a specified range of cycle repeats
- Touch Down/Up Enables the temperature of a step to be automatically increased or decreased by a preset amount over a range of successive cycle repeats
- On Screen Help User manual is inbuilt into the software ensuring that help is never more than a click away
- Run Reporting Post run report is generated on run completion and may be saved to USB memory stick for inclusion into your run documentation
- Categoría de Producto:
- Subcategoría de Producto:
- Temperatura Envío:
- Temperatura Almacenaje:
- Disponible en 15 días laborables
- NIPPON GENETICS
- Amplificación (PCR y qPCR)