Summarise challenges in translating promising pre-clinical therapeutic candidates into clinical success.
- Highlight the effectiveness and limitations of disease models currently used in drug discovery
- The speaker will discuss how they envision the future of cell-based assays for drug discovery
- Topics covered will include 3D in vitro models; complex co-culture assays using patient samples; iPSCs; imaging as a method for understanding the impact of a therapeutic; the use of functional genomic screens to aid drug discovery; and in vitro models to support the 3Rs.
Learning outcomes of this webinar:
- Explore new methods to address the high failure rate in drug discovery and improve clinical successes
- Understand how the industry is changing and where the challenges and opportunities are for the sector
- Ask our expert speakers questions and benefit from their knowledge and guidance.
HORA: 4:00 pm