Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) consisting of lymphocytes, dendritic cells and monocytes play an important role in both innate and adaptive immune systems. As such, PBMCs are increasingly being used in the drug development of biological therapeutics. Should you be concerned how cryopreservation will affect the various sub-populations of immune cells contained in your PBMC sample or performance parameters of those cells?
In this webinar you will learn about:
- T-cell proliferative response is not altered by cryopreservation
- Cryopreservation does not change pro- or anti-inflammatory cytokines secretion profiles
- Cryopreservation does not alter the percentages of cell populations in PBMCs
- The data supports the more convenient use of cryopreserved PBMCs over freshly isolated cells
Who should attend?
- Pharma, Biotech, CROs, Academia
- Researchers in the following areas
The webinar lasts 30 minutes followed by a Q&A session.
Unable to attend?
Register now and receive an email notification as soon as the event is available for on-demand viewing.